Thursday, August 26, 2010

First ever Blog Entry

I had been watching these friends of mine from a distance for quite some time now. Friends, who religiously post their head onto their blog, day in-day out. /*From a distance- coz I was happy in my own world of Social Networking aka facebook (I owe you big time Mark Zuckerberg!)*/. Anyway, these friends of mine consider it their responsibility to post one entry every day; as if somebody's gonna get disappointed if they don't. Curious me decided to follow their blogs, religiously; day in-day out, I mean.

And I must confess, I can only appreciate their fantastic work. Its not easy to come out and post your thoughts and views, or your experience, unless you're an exceptionally talented writer or writes under influence. Thankfully, most of my friends are either exceptionally talented writers, or they pot it out. I understand this blog is gonna give me tough times.

The Only thing that saddens me is the fact that a blog almost never reaches anywhere.Well,the statement does not apply if the person reading this is Amitabh Bachchan. One of  my friends has been blogging for quite some time now about various social and political issues.If you read his posts, You'll see that the posts are wanting to be debated out. His points are as good as anyone on the TV I've seen lately. Yet, Not many readers.

Things do make a difference when you're a superstar, or else, if you're just on TV sometimes and knows how to use a computer(note: BB upgrades your status value). More people wake up to the news of Denise Richards having dinner with her friends( us night=india day), or Shah Rukh Khan tweeting something about the shot with Dabboo Ratnani. Fair enough! They make themselves reachable. I do follow these stars.You need to check out Shehzad Roy, Mohit Chauhan and Ali Zafar for free/rare songs (:)).. and for some good posts. 

I am not here to make a difference. I am not here to cry out loud. I am gonna try and be quiet with the typing. 
Please welcome me to your world, bloggers. 

Cheers! Live Forever!

1 comment:

  1. rightly pointed out the tough times for a new(or experienced but not a public figure) blogger. When I started blogging, some of my friends helped me a lot by motivating to write. I would be happy sometimes when I got some foreign reader(outside my friend circle).

    By the way, welcome to the world of blogging!!!! Keep writing, keep commenting!!! :)

    ReplyDelete